PaySchools Central App
Click here to download the PaySchools App
The fees for some card transactions processed electronically through PaySchools will increase effective September 6, 2022. The new rates (incurred per PaySchools Central transaction and are allocated to the Parent/Guardian/User) are as follows:
Transaction Amount - $0.00 - $24.99: $1.75 fee
Transaction Amount - $25-$49.99: $2.25 fee
Transaction Amount - $50 or more: 4.5% fee
School fees and all other non-food service payments - Any transaction amount has a 4.5% fee
- ACH fee (debit directly from checking or savings account): $1.95
PaySchools Intro Video/Account Creation Info
Click here to watch the intro video.
Platte Valley School District has upgraded to using PaySchools Central online payment portal to provide flexibility for parents to manage school lunch account payments with ease. PaySchools is PCI-compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates, ensuring all your family's data is safe and secure.
- Manage all your children’s accounts and fees in one place!
- Set up auto-replenish to automatically refill lunch accounts when they’re running low.
- Set up reminders and alerts.
- Review your children’s purchases.
- Handle payments 24/7, at your convenience, on any device.
- Create your account using your computer or tablet at www.payschoolscentral.com.
- Complete your account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link PaySchools sends, then logging in.
- Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
- If you’d like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account, or simply plan to use guest checkout when the time comes.